Angela Chalmers, 44, woke up to the sound of her dog growling shortly before 7 a.m. on June 18. She said that she found a stranger sleeping on her couch and called 911, but waited 20 minutes for them to arrive - and that the operator recommended taking care of it herself because 'they were busy'.
A United flight at Denver International Airport reported smoke and flames coming from the plane and instructed passengers to get off ASAP.
Christopher Vagnone, a 55-year-old Fort Lee resident, was trapped inside a burning car - and officers managed to pull him out from the passenger side window.
The landing gear collapsed and caught fire on this plane, so passengers had to evacuate as fast as possible.
This guy in Canada filmed himself being followed by a black bear, and he actually had to use the bear spray he had on him.
These boaters got some amazing, and terrifying, video of a great white shark finding a seal for lunchtime.
This woman found a tick inside her BUTT CHEEK - so naturally she becomes very calm about this situation.
A 60-year-old man was just going in for a routine dental appointment, when he accidentally swallowed the drill bit his dentist was using on his teeth.
It turned out to be a 7-foot Vietnamese blue beauty rat snake (yikes).
It's actually a good example of how you might need to make sure your kids are paying attention to news alerts - there are a lot of distractions nowadays that could make them miss it.