Michelle Carr just wanted a nice, refreshing salad for dinner but got a gross surprise when what she thought was a bit of avocado was actually a dead lizard.
Like any person who has eaten or almost eaten a creature in their food, Carr became violently ill in a mix of shock, disgust, and we can only imagine what else.
Carr said she normally buys locally sourced produce and we can definitely agree that finding a salad-mander probably serves as a lesson to continue doing that.
At least, of all things, it was a salad so none of us have to worry about lizards in our food!
Now if it was pizza...