LOG IN   |   Not a member?   BECOME A VIP
Home > Blogs
Vape Pen Explodes In 14-Year-Old Kid's Face, Causes Partial Blindness (Video)
Posted by Paige on April 21 2016
Well, this kid really got smoked. 14-year-old Leor Domatov of Brooklyn ended up in the hospital for 5 days following an incident in which a vape pen exploded in his face, leaving him partially blind and with multiple wounds covering his face and hands. 

Leor's family and lawyer are currently seeking damages from both the mall this incident happened at, and the kiosk at which the teen and his friends were looking at vape pens. Seeing as you have to be over 21 to purchase e-cigarette products in New York, it seems like they may have a case.

Should the mall be held responsible for the incident, or was the kid just being an idiot and using the pen wrong? Watch for yourself and let us know!
Tags:  crazyinjurykidssmokingwtf
Become a VIP!
More Blogs
Add a Comment
Stamps
Audio
Great Clips
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 5/17
Matt from Miles For Nolan Interview
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 5/10
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 5/3
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 4/26
What Hot Wings Thinks
WHWT - We're Grosser Than Chimps
WST - A Woman Was Poo-Flingin' Mad!
Full Show Podcasts
May 18, 2018
May 17, 2018
May 16, 2018
May 15, 2018
May 14, 2018
Archives
Acquisition
Blue Apron
Dumber Than The Show Trivia
animals athletes awesome awful cars celebrities crazy crime fail fight food funny gross injury kids money music news police Segment 17 sports tech television VIP wtf
Radio Show