Working at a golf course seems like fun, right? You get to spend time outside, golf is relatively quiet sport, and courses are often beautifully landscaped…at least in the Midwest, working at a golf course in Arizona in the summer, though? Might be a bit more miserable.

However, the heat aside, you could end up like this Pebblebrook Golf Course employee, and get stung by over 1,000 bees!

The Arizona Fire and Medical Authority crew who responded to the golf course’s 6th bee incident this year said they initially thought his face was covered in grass clippings, only to realize it was covered in bees. He has since been hospitalized and intubated.

Read More: ABC 15 Arizona