Florida Woman Sues Don CeSar Hotel Over Nitrogen In Her Drink

While liquid nitrogen can add a fun, cool fog effect to many things, you’re not supposed to directly come in contact with it, let alone ingest it!

This Tampa woman is actually now suing the Don CeSar hotel after a waiter put liquid nitrogen in her drink which seconds after she took a sip, put her through excruciating pain and sent her to the hospital with internal frostbite.

Her attorney says she lost about 26 pounds because she couldn’t eat due to the fact she had to have laparoscopic surgery where they scraped away dead portions of tissue that was frozen from the nitrogen!

Apparently there was not malicious intent behind the dangerous liquid in her water but she is looking at a pretty big payday when this is all said and done!

Source: ABC Action News