A girl in Missouri learned a valuable lesson on things you should never leave in a hot car recently and before you ask “where’s baby?” it’s definitely not that.
Many people know heat is not good for aerosol cans, but what would happen if you left it in a hot car?
Well, this girl had it in her center console and it EXPLODED!
We don’t mean just a little *POP* we mean it tore off the top of the console, blasted through the sunroof and landed about 50 feet away!
This probably is more about the dangers of aerosol cans than dry shampoo but the gang got a lesson on the magical properties of the spray-on shower replacement this morning!