Lightning Strike Sends Florida Homeowners' Toilet Flying 'Like A Missile'

This couple probably thought lightning striking near their home was the craziest thing they would see that day but boy did it get far crappier!

Lightning struck this Port Charlotte, Florida couple’s septic tank recently which caused their toilet inside the house to actually explode!

Apparently the methane gas from the buildup of poop in the septic tank was ignited by the lightning and POP went the sh**ter!

Now the couple is not only afraid to use the bathroom anymore but they’ve told their kids to avoid bathrooms during thunder storms!

Source: USA Today / WTHR