Well this one’s…shocking.
This young man was working on a house with his stepdad, carrying a ladder when it came too close to a power line and he was immediately electrocuted.
Out cold and with zero vital signs, people at the scene performed CPR before paramedics arrived.
Once at the hospital, doctors and nurses also worked tirelessly to bring him back.
After being out for 20 minutes, they were finally able to resuscitate him!
He ironically describes it as “Shocking… and I don’t know how to feel about it” but it’s incredible!
One of the nurses even nicknamed him “The Incredible Hulk” but let’s hope he doesn’t actually turn into an angry green giant!
Source: Click On Detroit