Texas Restaurant Temporarily Shut Down After Employees Put Miralax On Pizza

Three employees, at least one pizza and one unsuspecting coworker resulted in whole lot of s**t!

A Mr. Jim’s Pizza in North Texas was shut down by the health department recently after it was discovered three employees put laxatives on pizza one of their coworkers unknowingly ate!

The trio says they never put the Miralax on any pizzas served to the public but pending an investigation the restaurant’s health permit has been revoked and the place is shut down!

The coworker definitely got “sick” which we know is code for “has a case of the squirts” but the restaurant should be back up and running as long as they pass their next health inspection!

Source: DailyMail