Man Bit By Rattlesnake At Colorado Dog Park

This guy was just walking the trails at the local dog park when he learned the hard way that sometimes the bite is actually worse than the bark!

Richard Boggs was hiking with a neighbor and dog on one of the trails at the dog park when he was bitten by a wild rattlesnake!

He just was not paying attention and was looking up at the sky at some birds when the snake got him in the leg!

Paramedics showed up at the scene and Boggs actually had to spend four days in the hospital and receive 10 vials of anti-venom but he is now on the mend!

Boggs says he hopes his experience serves as a lesson for people to pay attention to the ground and always look for snakes!