WORKDAY WILD WINGS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning at 12:00:01 am Eastern time ("ET") on Monday, December 4, 2017, and ending at 11:59:59 pm ET on Friday, December 8, 2017, (the "Sweepstakes Period") you can enter the WORKDAY WILD WINGS SWEEPSTAKES (the "Sweepstakes") by visiting The Free Beer and Hot Wings Morning Show website, www.freebeerandhotwings.com (the "Website") and following the links and instructions including filling in all requested fields on the entry form including a valid email address. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Westwood One, Inc., 220 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036 ("WWO"). The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of WWO, which shall be final and binding in all respects. To enter the Sweepstakes, follow the instructions on the Website during the Sweepstakes Period for a chance to win one (1) One Hundred Dollar ($100) gift card to Buffalo Wild Wings®. No responsibility is assumed by WWO for any technical malfunctions that may occur. Any method of entry other than the foregoing is void and will not be honored. Only one (1) entry per physical address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, or person is allowed. If multiple entries are received from the same physical address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, or person, only the first entry received from that physical address, e-mail address, mobile phone number, or person will be accepted. No mechanically or electronically reproduced entries are allowed. The use of automatic devices for entry is not valid and may result in disqualification. You must complete and submit all required information to be eligible to enter to win. WWO is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches or for incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries, which will be voided and disqualified. All entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the e-mail address or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. All entries submitted become the sole property of WWO and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by WWO. WWO's computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the registered user of an account. Entries specifying an invalid, nonworking or inactive e-mail address will be disqualified and ineligible to win. Entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 pm ET on Friday, December 8, 2017 in order to be eligible for a chance to win.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Territory"), eighteen (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors (including their families and persons residing in the same household) of WWO and of WWO's members, parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, affiliate radio stations or their licensees, promotional agencies, independent contractors, program suppliers and advertising agencies are ineligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes (such persons, collectively, "Ineligible Parties"). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited. WWO reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant.
3. RESTRICTIONS: WWO and its parent organizations, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, employees, local radio station affiliates or their licensees, promotional agencies or independent contractors (the "Sponsoring Entities") are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, incomplete, undeliverable or destroyed entries, or for any: (i) hardware or software failures of any kind, (ii) lost or unavailable network connections, (iii) failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, (iv) typographical or system errors and failures, (v) faulty transmissions, or (vi) problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, or computer equipment. The Sponsoring Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or official rules, the selection and announcement of any Winner, or the distribution of any prize. In addition, the Sponsoring Entities are not responsible for any entry not received by WWO on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any website participating in the Sweepstakes, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury (including personal injury) or damage to entrant's or any other person's personal property (e.g., computer) related to or resulting from playing the Sweepstakes (or downloading any material for the Sweepstakes) or other telecommunications malfunctions which may limit an entrant's ability to participate. WWO may prohibit you from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize, if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, engaging in deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other players or representatives of the Sponsoring Entities. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason including, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of WWO, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, WWO reserves the right at their sole discretion to void any suspect entries and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without prior notice or obligation to any entrant or other third party. In the event the Sweepstakes is suspended, terminated or canceled, winners may be randomly selected from all eligible entries received up to the date of such suspension, termination or cancellation. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES (INCLUDING WWW.WESTWOODONE.COM AND THE WEBSITE) OR THE WEBSITE OF ANY PARTICIPATING LOCAL RADIO STATION AFFILIATE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WWO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Entrants are required to provide truthful information and WWO will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. WWO will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements and WWO will also delete any entry received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: All qualifying entries in the Sweepstakes will be entered into one random prize drawing. One (1) potential winner, pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules (referred to as the "Winner") will be selected by WWO at random on or around Monday, December 11, 2017, from all eligible entries received. The decisions of WWO is final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning are based upon the total number of eligible entries received. This is a national multi-market sweepstakes in which all entrants will compete with other entrants, including the listeners of multiple radio stations in hundreds of markets throughout the United States during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive a One Hundred Dollar ($100) Buffalo Wild Wings® Gift Card (the "Winner") during the sweepstakes period. All prizes are based upon availability, substitutions may apply. All expenses not included as part of the prize (including without limitation federal, state and local taxes) shall be the responsibility of the Winner. No portion of the prize can be redeemed for cash value, used in conjunction with any other promotion, or transferred. No substitution or transfer of prize by Winner is permitted. Other restrictions may apply. Please refer to any applicable terms and conditions on the Buffalo Wild Wings gift card.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION; CONDITIONS: Winner will be notified by phone, mail and/or e-mail. If WWO is unable to contact the Winner after a reasonable effort has been made during three (3) days from the first notification attempt, or any prize notification is returned as undelivered, such Winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner selected (and an alternate to the alternate as many times as may be necessary). Any prize will be awarded subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules and as long as all qualifications relating to the Sweepstakes are met. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants are agreeing they meet the eligibility requirements stated in these official rules and they are not an Ineligible Party as that term is defined in Section 2 of these official rules. The Winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release provided by WWO within five (5) days of notification and, as may be required, at WWO's discretion, to complete and sign other forms pertaining to the Sweepstakes before the prize is awarded. In the event any such signed forms are not received by WWO within the specified time period, WWO reserves the right to choose an alternate winner by random selection. The affidavit of eligibility and the liability release serves to, among other things, confirm eligibility and release the Sponsoring Entities from any and all harm, injury or liability of any kind that may result in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from WWO will receive an IRS Form 1099 from WWO for the calendar year in which the prize(s) is awarded and a copy of such form will be filed by WWO with the IRS. All federal, state, and local taxes and any expenses not expressly provided for in these official rules are solely the responsibility of the Winner. Except where prohibited by law, the Winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes Winner's permission to the Sweepstakes Entities to use the Winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and address (city and state) for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation and is deemed a certification that such entrant meets the eligibility requirements of the Sweepstakes as listed in these official rules and is not an Ineligible Party. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR ANY INJURIES, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE WON. The Sweepstakes Entities and their designees shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to edit, publish, and use the entries in any way and in any media for trade, advertising, promotional, and/or other purposes as WWO and their designees may determine without further consideration to entrants or any third party.
7. BINDING NATURE OF OFFICIAL RULES; WAIVER OF CLAIM OF AMBIGUITY; CHOICE OF LAW AND VENUE: The Sweepstakes are subject to these official rules. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of WWO and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these official rules. WWO reserves the right to modify these official rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes. If due to circumstances beyond the control of WWO, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, WWO reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, each entrant, including without limitation any Winner, agrees that: (i) all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes will be governed by New York law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction; and (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded must be (A) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (B) filed only in a court situated in New York, and each entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action. Any failure by Sponsoring Entities to enforce any of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of such Official Rules.
8. SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDED "AS IS": WINNER, AND ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSORING ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND WINNER, AND ENTRANTS AGREES TO RELEASE THE SPONSORING ENTITIES FROM, LOSSES, DAMAGES, OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ACCEPTANCE/POSSESSION AND/OR USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AND/OR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ENTRANT'S OR THIRD PERSON'S PROPERTY RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM ANY PRIZE OR ANY PART OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT SPONSORING ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND THAT ENTRANT SHALL HOLD SPONSORING ENTITIES HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT SPONSORING ENTITIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET WEBSITES USED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES (WWW.WESTWOODONE.COM, THE WEBSITE, AND THE WEBSITE OF ANY PARTICIPATING LOCAL RADIO STATION AFFILIATE) OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE AFOREMENTIONED SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY WEBSITES USED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH AND ANY PRIZE AWARDED HEREUNDER, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED BY THE SPONSORING ENTITIES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. For the name of the Winner or a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to "Winner" or "Official Rules" (specify which) c/o WORKDAY WILD WINGS SWEEPSTAKES, 220 West 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036. All such requests must be received by Friday, January 5, 2018, to receive a response.
Buffalo Wild Wings® is a registered trademark of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc.