The eastern brown snake is the second most poisonous snake on Earth. Legos are kids toys. So yeah, the two don't really mix. But last week, one Queensland, Australia family saw that the venomous demon had made its way into their child's box of Legos and had to call in the professionals to catch it.
Once the snake hunters were on the scene, they pulled out a five-foot-long eastern brown snake. Luckily, everything went smoothly and no one was hurt. Hopefully the client can figure out how the snake made its way into the house so they can prevent something like this from happening again!