LOG IN   |   Not a member?   BECOME A VIP
Home > Blogs
Idiot Couple Lights A Cigarette While Hauling A Propane Grill In Their SUV, Causes Explosion (Video)
Posted by Steve on August 15 2017
As the wise Forrest Gump taught us many years ago, "Stupid is as stupid does."  That old adage definitely applies to the couple in the story below.

A Florida (shocking!) couple had just finished up a BBQ and packed up their grill in their SUV to head home.  But since they're dumb, they forgot to shut the propane off after stuffing it in the back of their Kia.  And since they're REALLY dumb, they lit up a cigarette in the closed vehicle.  Not surprisingly, this resulted in an explosion that blew out the windows, deployed the airbags and caused the SUV to crash into a pole.

The couple was taken to the hospital with non life-threatening injuries, however, their stupidity could definitely be described as life-threatening.
Tags:  explosionFloridaidiotsstupid
Become a VIP!
More Blogs
Add a Comment
Stamps
Audio
Great Clips
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 1/18
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 1/11
Steve's Holiday Break-in in Grand Rapids
Stan's Holiday Break-in in Portland, ME
Joe's Holiday Break-in in Grand Rapids
What Hot Wings Thinks
Refusing To Work With Woody Allen
The Torture Parents
Full Show Podcasts
January 22, 2018
January 19, 2018
January 18, 2018
January 17, 2018
January 16, 2018
Archives
Acquisition
Blue Apron
Dumber Than The Show Trivia
animals athletes awesome awful cars celebrities crazy crime fail fight food funny gross injury kids money music news police Segment 17 sports tech television VIP wtf
Radio Show